The Johnson County Home + Garden Show is a vibrant marketplace where you can shop for home-related products and services, experience stunning displays to help inspire your next home project, connect with industry experts, and enjoy informative presentations from renowned local and international home professionals.
Whether you’re joining us at the Overland Park Convention Center with a specific project in mind or just looking for some inspiration, our local home professionals have you covered. With hundreds of booths to explore and several unique feature displays to enjoy, this is a valuable event for all Johnson County homeowners.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Johnson County Home + Garden Show
- The perfect destination for a busy person. One stop shopping means you can find everything you need to refresh your space, all under one roof. From appliances to feature gardens, we’ve got you covered.
- To save money. Everyone loves a Best Price Guarantee, and Johnson County Home + Garden Show exhibitors often have “show deals” on their products and services. These offers tend to be exclusive and can be just the thing to jumpstart your renovation.
- Quality products and services. At the Johnson County Home + Garden Show we feature the highest quality exhibitors. Get ready to browse exceptional products and meet skilled individuals. Work with Trusted Sellers on your next home project!
- Sometimes even DIYers need a little help. Whether you’re looking for quick advice from a stage presentation or project assistance from an exhibitor, the Johnson County Home + Garden Show is your source for home improvement inspiration and expert advice.
- Fun, fun, fun for everyone!The Johnson County Home + Garden Show is not just about tiles and sofas – it features numerous activities for every member of your family. The Johnson County Home + Garden Show is vibrantly designed with FUN in mind.
Who is Marketplace Events?
The Johnson County Home + Garden Show is produced by MARKETPLACE EVENTS, producer of home, garden, holiday, and bridal shows across Canada and the United States. This diverse and experienced team produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading shows in Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal— some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years.